COLORPAINTER M-64S | 64"- 7C PRINTER | SX INK
"IT'S A GAME CHANGER." Meet the ColorPainter M64s.
MFR#- A00M64-007-SX PPS#- OKI-M64S-7
QUICK LOOK: The ColorPainter M-64s 7C from OKI is a fast, true production solvent-based, 64" wide format ink jet printer capable of printing stunning outdoor durable, full color graphics. The M Series prints at an incredible 356 sfph in Production Mode. The M Series achieves industry leading color longevity with NEW Seiko SX Low Solvent, Low Odor Inks in a 7-Color (CMYKlmlclk) configuration. The addition of the Light Black ink channel greatly improves neutrality in black & white print production.
COLORPAINTER M64s BENEFITS:
- Reduce Running Costs: Industrial print heads, higher pigment ink and advanced technologies result in a substantial cost savings.
- Profitable: Fastest real-time printing speed and precision in its class increases workflow productivity — and profitability.
- Smart Investment: The reliable ColorPainter has the longest life and highest resale value of any wide-format printer.
- 3-Year Warranty: The industry's best warranty.
- Quick ROI: With industry-low ink costs, print time savings and media versatility, the ColorPainter price-to-performance value rating is unmatched. CLICK HERE FOR YOUR ROI CALCULATION
Printer connectivity is USB 2.0. Also includes built in Media Ionizer to eliminate static, optical media adjustment sensors for industry leading calibrations, and more! See below for more details and options on this true production 64" wide professional ink jet printer.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX: COLORPAINTER M-64s 7 COLOR PRINTER- Includes: 64" printer and stand, CP Manager Software, ONYX RIP CENTER print and cut software for Windows 7 / 10 PRO OS. 1 full set of 1500ml ea. 7C (CMYKlmlclk) SX Low-Odor, solvent ink. Also includes auto media take-up system, operation manual, daily maintenance kit, power cables, 10’ USB 2.0 connection cable. System covered by 3-year warranty covering parts deemed as non-consumable, and 1-year of factory certified labor coverage.
- Professional installation is recommended for this printer and all industrial ink jet printers.
Media Cutter- allows for trimming of finished prints. (additional $500.00)
Onyx RIP Software Upgrade- Get a $750.00 credit on included RIP Center software if you choose to upgrade to Onyx Postershop, ProductionHouse, or NEW Thrive Software.
Dimensions: 122"W x 37" D x 49" H Weight: 708 lbs.
Power Required: 220v / 20A Single Phase Outlet
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Software Included: Onyx RIP Center (current version) & OKI CP Manager
Delivery Requirements: Loading Dock and / or Fork Lift with 2500 lb. capacity.
CALL TO DISCUSS DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, AND TRAINING NEEDS! 714-557-4500