INSTA 228 | "FAVORITE" SWING AWAY | 15" X 20"
PRODUCT NUMBER: INS-MS228SA1
PRICE- $1,940.00 (BASE UNIT)
Its Swing-Away Design Makes Garment Printing Easy.
The Insta 228 Manual Swing-Away machine has proven to be a true customer favorite. When disengaged, the Insta 228’s upper platen swings almost a full 180˚ to the right - leaving the lower platen completely free from constraints. Load your garments and place your transfers with ease thanks to the unobstructed access to the exposed lower platen that this press provides you. Our manual heat press machine allows you to use your personal professional touch and instincts on every product you make. Many facilities prefer the Insta 228 and use it as a commercial heat press for making large quantities of garments without sacrificing quality.
Uncomplicated Operation. Reliable Results. Every Time.
The Insta 228 has been strategically designed to generate and evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout the entire platen. And, its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within, which produces constant and long lasting heat. A successful heat transfer application requires 3 key elements to work in tandem - time, temperature and pressure. The Insta 228 has mastered those elements and gets the job done every time.
- Power your new business with an Insta!
- Best return on investment for an affordable entry level press
- Made of cast aluminum for maximum durability
- Pressure adjustment scale – goes from 0 – 10
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) and cycle counter
- Protective heat shroud
- Warranty – Lifetime warranty on the upper heating element, 1 year on parts and 90 days on labor
- UL, CuL and CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant
- 15” x 20” platen (38 x 50 cm)
- Swing away upper platen = unobstructed access to lower platen
- Adjustable gap opening of 2.75” to print up to .375” thick substrates
- Made in USA
Work Space Dimensions:
Depth: 28” (71.12 cm)
Width: 38” (96.52 cm)
Height: 24” (60.96 cm)
Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps / 230 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
Shipping Weight: 135 lbs. (61.2 kilos)
Platen Size: 15” x 20” standard (38.1 x 50.8 cm) Additional accessory platens for purchase – 6”x6”, 6”x9”, 6”x15” and 10”x15”