SURECOLOR F2100 DTG PRINTER
High-performance, reliable, direct-to-garment printing.
MFR#- SCF2100WE PPS#- EP-SCF2100WE
CURRENT INSTANT REBATE: GET A $1,000.00 Instant Rebate!
(Plus 20 liters of EPSON Pretreat Concentrate all included in below price.)
YOU PAY: $15,995.00
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING! (using common carrier contiguous (lower 48) United States.)
Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing, the SureColor F2100 offers an entirely purpose-built system for high-quality prints at production speeds. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, including our Epson®PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson UltraChrome® DG garment ink technology, the SureColor F2100 achieves up to twice the speeds of our previous generation of DTG printers1. Additional improvements — like a quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software — take productivity even further, while the all-new integrated self-cleaning system means less downtime.
Click Here to Download Product Preview Guide
Differences between the NEW SureColor F2100 & F2000 DTG Printers?
- Inline automated cleaning system costs roughly $8/mo in cleaning fluid and the cleaning cartridge lasts about 2 months
- Light garments about 2x faster than the previous generation F2
- Dark garments about 35% faster than the previous generation F2000
- Simultaneous Highlight White Mode - White gets second coating (2-3% more on same pass as color so speeds aren't reduced)
-Epson Precision Dot - Variable droplet technology not on F2000. Smoother gradations, 10% greater color gamut compared to the F2000.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- SureColor F2100 Printer
- Medium Platen (14” x 16”)
- Installation Ink Set (250 ml Cartridges) including SCF2100WE:WH,WH,C,M,Y,K, + 700ML Cleaning Cartridge
- AC Power cable
- Tubing and Holder
- Printer Maintenance Kit
- User Guide Kit (Warranty and Start Here poster)
- Garment Creator Application for Windows or Mac OS
- Epson Professional Communication Driver for Windows
- Epson Printer Utilities
- This printer is also supported by leading third party RIPS and workflow